Friday 1 May 2015

The Yellow Raincoat

If you don't know already I am a twin. My other half, Darragh, is also a Lush obsessive, fashion enthusiast so I guess we are pretty similar! Last Friday I was brainstorming for this week's blogpost and Darragh came down to show me an outfit he put together with his new Topman jumper. Alarms started going off in my head and I knew what I was going to write about this week. Usually Darragh is my photographer but a bit of a switcharoo never hurt anyone!



Darragh paired a navy cable knit, turtle neck jumper with some basic light wash jeans.
He picked up this bright yellow fisherman's jacket from Primark when we were in London last summer, this makes the outfit more spring like.





Jacket - Primark
Jumper, Jeans & Shoes - Topman
Sunglasses - H&M



Since the coat is such a statement Darragh kept the accessories simple with some warm tones to compliment the yellow jacket, two toned brown brogues and some light brown sunglasses.



I hope ye enjoyed this Menswear post, I know it's a bit different but life would be boring if we all hid in our comfort zones. 
Ailbhe x
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Great model 🙌🏼 I'm lovin' it ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig