Friday 19 June 2015

Casual Khaki

Hey Guys! A few weeks ago I did a post called 'The Yellow Raincoat' featuring my 
brother Darragh. I have decided to do another outfit post featuring one of my friends. 
I get inspired by so many things around me online and off, one thing
 that inspires my style is what my friends wear and what their styles are like. 

May I introduce you to Jess, one of those inspirations. Jess has a very diverse 
and effortless style. She pairs items together that you wouldn't think 
go together, but they always work.
   


Although the chiffon blouse is quite dressy, the runners tone it down
 and make it casual. It works because even though Jess is 
mixing styles the pieces have similar tones. 


 Top - Topshop
Shirt - Fovever 21
Shorts - New Look
Shoes - New Balance
Necklace - Topshop
Rings - Brandy Melville & Vintage
Sunglasses - Urban Outfitters 


She accessorised this neutral outfit with a gold chained 
necklace and a variety of rings.



I hope ye have enjoyed seeing another new face on The Red Brunette. 
Hopefully there will be some more coming in the future. 
Ailbhe x

SHARE:

2 comments

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig