Friday 26 June 2015

What Happens When Your Brother Is Let Loose In Sephora

My brother Niall, was inter railing around Europe for two weeks, when he arrived in Prague he spotted a Sephora. You can probably guess how excited I was when I got a text wondering if I wanted anything! I was put on the spot with no research done so I sent him a long list of my makeup wish list and told him to pick up a few bits from the list. Himself and his friend did a very good job considering that they know absolutely nothing about makeup!


Sephora Collection Colour Lip Last
The first thing on my list was a Sephora matte lip cream, the one that all the bloggers rave about. He arrived home with a matte lipstick in a peachy rose colour. Obviously this isn't the same thing but I absolutely love it. It smells amazing and its a natural buildable colour. The number on the end is 4332D, from the swatches online Im guessing that its called 'Natural Pink' but Im not 100% certain. 
    

Sephora Collection Colourful Waterproof Eyeliner - Brown
If you are a brown mascara wearer you will understand how hard it is to find a brown liquid liner. The  next thing on my list was just that, because it is so hard to find here. I am so excited to experiment with this and start wearing winged eyeliner.  


Bare Minerals Original Foundation - Fairly Light n10
The next thing on my list was a translucent powder. Niall came home with a powder foundation. I have never tried a powder foundation and the colour is a prefect match so I am very excited to try this out and see how it compares to my liquid foundations.


Sephora Collection Nano Eyeliner - Glitter Brown 
The last thing that my brother got for me was a dark bronze eyeliner. I really wanted to try a bronze eyeshadow cream stick. Although this isn't an eyeshadow it is a gorgeous colour and is something different to the everyday brown liner that I usually wear. I have used this and it is wonderfully creamy and pigmented, it adds a tiny bit of shimmer to the lash line. 


As you can tell my brother did a great job and I am very thankful for my new makeup to play and experiment with!


Did you notice anything different about the pictures? I finally got a dslr camera, I got the Nikon D3200 camera! You can look forward to great quality pictures from now on instead of using my iPhone I'll be using my new camera. 


I hope you enjoyed this post,
Ailbhe x 

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Wow your brother did fantastically! Mine wouldn't have had a clue ha ha. Also just curious as to how your name is pronounced- I'm thinking it's like the daughter from the Time Travellers Wife? Gorgeous name if it is!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so surprised he did so well!! Oh thank you so much Katelyn, you're nearly there. It sounds like Alva, it's an irish name so not many people can pronounce it!

      Delete
  2. Showed Luke this and he was very proud he got a mention hahaha they did well to be fair!

    ReplyDelete

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig