Friday 17 July 2015

Classic Monochrome

I want to introduce you to Clodagh, another guest model here on The Red Brunette. I have already featured Darragh with his Yellow Raincoat and Jess and her Casual Khaki
 I get inspired by so many things around me online and off, one thing that inspires my style is what my friends wear and what their styles are like.

Clodagh is another one of those inspirations. She has a very classic, timeless style and mixes new trendy pieces with her much loved staples that she already has in her wardrobe. 

Our orchestra played a concert in UCC at the start of July so we spent loads of time rehearsing on campus beforehand. After wandering around I decided that it would be a perfect place to shoot Clodaghs outfit.




Clodagh layered a monochrome chiffon shirt over a simple halter
 neck top and then added a denim jacket over the top to add some colour and warmth.
She kept everything else quite simple and went for some ripped black
 jeans and a pair of black Nikes. 




Shirt - Zara
Black Crop Top (worn underneath) - Miss Selfridge
Jeans - Asos
Belt -  Calvin Klein
Shoes - Nike Air Max Thea 
Bracelet & Earrings - Saudi Arabia
Sunglasses - Rayban Wayfarer



To accessorise Clodagh paired some dainty gold jewellery with this
 monochrome outfit and she also added some classic sunglasses, I promise 
it was actually sunny the day we shot the outfit! 




I hope you enjoyed seeing another new face,
Ailbhe x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig