Friday 1 July 2016

The Pink Ladies

After months of refusing to follow the bomber jacket trend I finally picked one up. I had my eyes on a khaki bomber but everyone and their mother had one so I decided against it. On my recent trip to Penneys I spotted this gorgeous flamingo pink bomber and I had to pick it up. 

My wardrobe pretty much consists pf grey, white, and black so this jacket adds a pop of colour to any outfit. It is almost like a muted pink coral so it's not too bright and not hard to style for those of us who love monochrome! If you follow me on Snapchat or Instagram you would know that I went on a road trip to Dublin this week. It was the perfect opportunity to take some photos of my casual comfy travelling outfit. 
I went for a basic staple outfit that consisted of an oversized grey tee, ripped jeans and comfortable shoes for walking around. I also added my staple accessories and put my hair in two dutch braids because I didn't want to have to be checking my hair throughout the day. To top everything off I added my pink bomber, I honestly feel like a pink lady from Grease whenever I wear this! It has quickly become my summer staple.
T-shirt & Bomber - Penneys
Jeans - Topshop
Shoes - Converse 
Watch - Vintage
Bracelets - Alex&Ani
Sunglasses - Penneys

Big thank you for my very patient friends for putting up with me having a photoshoot mid-adventure, that's what happens when your friend is a blogger,
Ailbhe x 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig