Tuesday 23 August 2016

I'm Glad I Crashed The Wedding

Last Friday my gorgeous cousin Leah got married. I did document the day on Snapchat but of course I had to compile all the photos for a blogpost as well. All of these photos were taken on different phones and cameras so please excuse the fact that they are all different sizes and aren't as aesthetically pleasing as I would like! 

I will show you my outfit first, of course I had to take some outfit photos. Finding something that is suitable for a wedding, your style, and that your mother approves of is very very difficult! When I saw this jumpsuit in Quiz I knew it was the one as it suited all the criteria, and we all know how I feel about monochrome jumpsuits! I paired it with some simple strappy heels, some of my everyday jewellery, and a black tassel clutch. 
Jumpsuit - Quiz
Clutch & Heels - New Look
Watch - Vintage Rotary
Bracelets - Alex & Ani
Myself and my two brothers, Niall and Darragh, played for the wedding ceremony. Once we arrived at the hotel the family photo shoot began.
Monochrome loving with my gorgeous aunt.
Some of the many cousins and extended family. 
Me & the fam. 
"Team Woods" - Michelle.
My brother's girlfriend, Michelle. 
The gals.
Colm loves his selfies. 
My crazy cousins. 
All 21 cousins in one place which rarely happens. 
We're both makeup and nail obsessed, it obviously runs in the family!
I obviously didn't get the off the shoulder memo. 
The whole table decorations were very simple and classic, right up my street!
The youngest cousins. 
The beautiful bride and the gorgeous mother of the bride.
Some more of Colm's selfies. 
The morning after the night before selfie.

Please let me know if you liked this outfit/experience/come along with me kind of post. I know it's different to my usual posts so I might do them more often if you enjoyed it!
Ailbhe x 



SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I love these pics, Ailbhe! Looks like you had a blast. You look absolutely stunning! x

    https://guiliannamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gullianna! I did indeed I had a ball. Aw you're too nice,
      Ailbhe x

      Delete
  2. Nice post! Is it a coincident that your title is also a Busted song? Please say it is!!
    And I'm glad I Crashed the Wedding
    It's better than regretting
    I could have been a loser kid
    Ran away and hid
    But it's the best thing that I ever did
    Coz true love last's forever
    And now we're back together
    It's as if he'd never met her
    So looking back
    I'm glad I Crashed the Wedding

    Róisín
    totallyro.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you gal! Of course its not, I was obsessed with Busted when I was younger. I wanted to use a song lyric or title and of course I had to use a Busted one!
      Ailbhe x

      Delete
  3. I have read your article, it is very informative and helpful for me.I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it.. Soul Desire wedding music

    ReplyDelete

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig