Friday 7 August 2015

The American Drugstore Dream

Hey Guys! My brothers have done a lot of travel over the summer, Niall went interailing in Europe and brought me back some makeup from Sephora which you can see here. My twin brother Darragh is just home from America, and obviously I sent him off with my drugstore makeup wishlist. As you can probably tell they know me so well and brought me home makeup from their travels! 
Today I'm going to share with ye what Darragh picked me up from Target when he was on the other side of the world. 


You might be thinking, you can get that concelear here and that mascara too but you can't get these shades here. Don't worry I didn't waste my American wish list on things you can get here. 





Covergirl 3 in 1 Foundation - Ivory
After hearing rave reviews about this foundation I was so excited to try it. I was worried that the lightest shade would be too dark but it's a great match for me. I have only used this once so I'm excited to play around with it and see how it compares to my other foundations. 


Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer - Brightener
I know you can get this concealer here but the lightest shade isn't pale enough for me so I got my brother to pick up the shade 'Brightener' which is a great match. This salmon toned concealer is perfect for under the eyes and it really easy to blend. 

Maybelline Colour Tattoo - Too Cool & Barely Branded
I absolutely love the shade 'On And On Bronze' and I have always been lusting after more shades but I could never find any colours that I loved in Ireland. I got Darragh to pick up a shimmery champagne colour and a pearlescent white which is going to be perfect as an inner corner highlight. 


L'oreal Infallible Eyeshadow - Amber Rush
Once again, you can get this product over here but not this shade (pretty much the theme of this haul). This gorgeous pressed pigment is so buttery and soft and I'm so excited to start using it. 

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara - Black/Brown
It is so hard to find brown mascaras over here so I added a few to my American wish list. I've heard great things about this mascara and it's supposed to be a great dupe for Benefits 'Roller Lash'. I can't wait to give it a go.  

Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara - Black/Brown
Covergirl are known for their mascras so I had to add a few to my list. This is one of the most talked about mascaras so I'm looking forward to trying it.



Covergirl Full Lash Bloom Mascara - Black/Brown
 Once again brown mascaras are quite rare over here so I'm delighted that I'm stocked up. 
This seems like it would give a natural look to the lashes so I can't wait to try it.  

Covergirl The Supersizer Mascara - Black/Brown
You get the whole no brown mascara in Ireland gist so I don't think I need to say any more about this one! It seems like it would give great volume and the packaging is fab.

Covergirl Smoochies - Sweet Tweet & Day Glow
I find pairing lipsticks with different eye looks can be quite tough so I thought tinted lip balms could come in quite handy. Even though these are incredibly sheer, they smell amazing and add a tint of colour to the lips. 


Have you ever tried any makeup from an American drugstore?
Ailbhe x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig