Friday 18 December 2015

Boho With A Bit Of A Twist

This is my friend Meadbh, another guest model here on The Red Brunette. I get inspired by so many things online and off, one thing that inspires my style is what my friends wear and what their styles are like. The other week we went for coffee and I loved what she was wearing so I asked her could I share it with ye and she kindly agreed!

This is a very classic 'Meadbh' look, layering boho and a bit of an edge. I love that she clashed patterns but kept it all monochrome which works so well together. She paired striped halter neck top under a boho loose shirt. To add some edginess she paired this with some black ripped jeans and a pair of classic checkerboard Vans.
















 Top (inside) - New Look
Shirt - Bershka
Jeans - Bershka
Shoes - Vans
Scarf - Penneys

Make sure you check out all of the guest models, DarraghJess and Clodagh.
Ailbhe x 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig